Thursday, April 03, 2014

Forest of Drizzling Rain




Made by : Stardust KRNKRN

RPG Maker Ace VX

Translated by : Tosiaki

Genre : Adventure Horror Game

Story :

There's urban legend called Kotori Obake. About murdered woman who looking for her child. Everytime she come, there's always drizzle rain in Ayazaka Village. They said if someone have promise with Kotori Obake, then he have to fulfill it. If someone forget, she will take him as soon after he remember. Everything is fine even when there's Drizzle Rain, since villagers scared to go near the forest. Until, the ogami's ancestor, Kanzaki, come in....




Subjective Review :

Well.. It's a nice game, actually. And the true ending is somehow cliche for me. But, i enjoyed it every little time I play. It's quite difficult to found certain item to get a true ending. And when character's change, we should know what we gonna do. Anyway, I laughed a little when I saw Kotaro Suga. That voiceless guy is quite funny though.
Still, worth to try.



Subjective Rate : 8/10

STATUS :
Game Played. Complete


Downloaded at : The Forest of Drizzling Rain - Mediafire

Walkthrough :

9 comments:

  1. I want to play, how to download it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no comments.........I read the manga....And I noticed that the manga has a game soooo....I tried searching for it and here I am

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no comments.........I read the manga....And I noticed that the manga has a game soooo....I tried searching for it and here I am

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem, did you ever manage to solve it?

    ReplyDelete