Friday, May 30, 2014

List of played games

Here is the list of the games that I played.




Horror

Horror games that I play are contain jumpscare, chase event by the ghost, and something like that.
The Horror Indie RPG that I played can be seen at here

or, to ease you guys, I drop the list of horror games that I played:
  1. The Crooked Man 
  2. Ao Oni 
  3. Ib 
  4. Mad Father 
  5. Mermaid Swamp 
  6. Misao 
  7. One Night 
  8. One Night 2 : The Beyond
  9. One Night 3 : Full Circle 
  10. Paranoiac
  11. The Witch House (Majo no Ie)
  12. re:Kinder
  13. 7 Mysteries
  14. Slenderman Shadows : 7th Street
  15. Slenderman Shadows : Mansion
  16. Slenderman Shadows : Elementary
  17. Nightmare
  18. Hidden in The Shadows
  19. Hidden in The Shadows 2
  20. Grounded
  21. Paranormal Syndrome
  22. Oni's Play (Oni Asobi)
  23. Forest of Drizzling Rain
  24. The Ballad of Akemi (Akemi-Tan)
  25. The Sandman
  26. Shiro no Noroi
  27. Ningyo Heart
  28. Boy Ichiro's Modesty
  29. Mayohiga
  30. Save me (Sukutte)
  31. Ravenwood Horror
  32. Forest of Animals
  33. Hand in Hand
  34. Desperate Love Feast
  35. Subtitute Sacrifice Girl (Migawari Shoujo)
  36. A MidHorror Night 
  37. Corpse Party ~Cross Fear~ 
  38. The Visitor 
  39. When The Bell Tolls 
  40. The God of Crawling Eyes 
  41. The Wedding 
  42. Dreaming Mary 
  43. The Desolate Hospital 
  44. Corpse Party : IF 
  45. Misao [version 3] 
  46. Seventh Night (Oshichiya) 
  47. Cleithrophobia 
  48. CloĆ©'s Requiem  
  49. Red Book 
  50. Dark Mirror 
  51. Mirror Mirror 
  52. Oyadori no Ko 
  53. The 13th Killer - Episode 1
  54. Wait 
  55. Kampong : The Shadow Of Truth 
  56. Go to Sleep 
  57. 5 Little Lights 
  58. Lost and Found 
  59. Reaper 
  60. Metamorphosis 
  61. Bevel's Painting  
  62. Lamia Nox 
  63. Hide and Seek [Android] 
  64. Darkness 
  65. The Room 
  66. Eyes without a Face 
  67.  Red World
  68. Amayado Bus Stop 




Adventure / Other Genres

Adventure game is not really an Adventure RPG like Ragnarok Online or something like that. This game is contain most puzzle and have no chase event by ghost. Jumpscare is not scary, and sometimes the game is straight forward.
These Indie RPG that I played can be seen at here

or to ease you guys, I drop the list of the games :
  1. Densha
  2. Alice Mare
  3. Body Elements
  4. Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea
  5. 1-900-GARY
  6. Happy Birthday
  7. Suzy and Freedom
  8. Ido no Akai
  9. Mogeko Castle
  10. LiEat 
  11. LiEat II 
  12. LiEat III 
  13. Pseudo Phobia 
  14. The Gray Garden 
  15. Standstill Girl 
  16. When it Rains, I want to Disappear Off Somewhere 
  17. Mikoto Nikki 
  18. Yanderella 
  19. Bury
  20. Kidnapped  
  21. Black Sheep 
  22. Mix Ore
  23. 1 Bit Heart 

42 comments:

  1. Hi I have been looking at your blog for the past week. thank you so much for saving me the trouble of looking for indie horror games. I am a fan of Indi RPG maker horror games and to make fun for me, I play it at night with no walkthroughs. Again id like to say thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah you are welcome.
      Good for you then...


      There's great when you play it with no walktrough. Me too, and I am using walkthrough just when I got stuck :D

      Delete
    2. same here. I am playing Akemi tan right now without reading any walkthroughs......... still figuring out what to do with the damn hammer hahaha

      Delete
    3. I cant tell you.

      Just saying.. Good Luck :)

      Delete
    4. After smashing things that might be breakable (i even used the back scratcher), I manage to progress through the game without the walkthrough. I didnt know the chest with the password was breakable

      Delete
    5. I was surprised at first.. but I guess that's the password (lol)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to ask, when I was browsing through the games on your list, I tried to install the .rar file games, but I didn't have any programs which could do that. So, do you know any safe programs I can use to open the folder?

    (Oh, and my dad said that .rar files were unsafe. Is this true?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm... You cant extract the .rar files? If you google it, you can extract them...

      About .rar is not safe, i don't know. As far I used them, it's fine.
      Usually file .exe is the one who troubled since my antivirus detect malware from .exe files (sometimes)

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! Oh, and a tip about the .exe files, you should just allow it to be executed, so far when I've allowed, nothing has happened to my computer, so it should be fine. :D

      Delete
    3. Can I ask you for help again? Sorry, it has something to do when I tried to open some of the games.

      Delete
    4. What can I help?
      Maybe you didnt have RTPs to run the game :3

      Delete
    5. Problem #1:

      There was this trick that I learnt.

      If you open the Game Config. Settings (Underneath the application usually), then paste the phrase FullPackageFlag=1 at the bottom, the game should run normally.

      I did this, then afterwards, the game came up with an error stating that harmony.dll couldn't be found. So I downloaded and pasted harmony.dll into the file.

      When I tried to open the game, some weird lettering appeared with the error notification.

      The letters looked something like this: K—v‚ƈʒf[ʒ^W‚ƅ‚·B‚

      It happened to games like Mayohiga and Boy Ichiro's Modesty.

      (I did download the RTPs that were required to run the game, but they weren't detecting it, so I decided to use this trick instead.)

      Problem #2:

      When I opened the game for Substitute Sacrifice Girl, it opened without any complications, but suddenly, there was a loadgraphic error with a green bar across the small program screen.

      Problem #3:

      When I opened When It Rains, I Want To Disappear Off Somewhere, the same thing happened like in Problem #2, however, the game ran normally.

      Only the green loadgraphic error bar kept popping up at irregular intervals throughout the gameplay, so I couldn't play it without enjoying the game.

      Delete
    6. Weird.. I never counter problem like that though...

      But have you solved it?

      Delete
    7. Nope. I'm just keeping all these games in a separate folder until I can get these problems resolved.

      Delete
    8. For Problem #1
      I never use that trick since I can play them properly.. I don't know if this can help or not. Have you try to set your computer locale in Japanese? Cause some game can not run just because of this. (I forgot I already set my computer in Japanese)

      For problem 2 and 3
      Those two games made with WOLF RPG EDITOR. I dunno if this can run properly in your game.

      Delete
    9. Problem #1: I'm not sure. How do I check? Will it affect the rest of the computer? And how do you set the computer's locale to Japanese?

      Problem #2: What do you mean? XP

      Delete
    10. Just check your control panel.
      Control panel > Clock, Language, Region > Region and Language > Location > Change into Japanese

      But, it'll be affect ur computer.


      Problem 2. Typo
      Sometime WOLF game can not run properly in some computer

      Delete
  3. will you give the example picture from the game? please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click the title, you'll directly go to the game. There are some pictures in it (but some it doesn't).

      Delete
  4. I tried to download Oni Asobi but it came up with an error written in only japanese so I can't understand it. :/ All I could read from it was open task manager and go to processes which I did that, but nothing worked. Help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use RTP Japanese 2000 (download it at here https://easy-rpg.org/wiki/user/player/rtp)

      and change your location into Japanese

      Go to Control Panel >> Clock, Language, Region >> Region and Language >> Location >> Japanese

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much! List yang cukup membantu karena baru-baru ini jadi penggemar game indie RPG. Keep it up! Niiice...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tsuki-san!!!! How do you insert the music player at the top of your screen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using SCM Music Player

      And I just need to put the link of music source then put the HTML script in my blog :)

      Delete
  7. Hi! Stumbled on your blog while I was trying to remember where i got the download for Red Book. THIS LIST ROCKS! I also love indie games and some in the list are familiar to me, but I have yet to hunt down for those I haven't seen yet.

    You also might want to try playing Blank Dream -- it's new and I haven't played it either but super interested to get right on it.

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already played it and YES

      that game could bring tears to me. Too beautiful i cant handle it

      Delete
  8. Hi! umm I'm kinda new at dowloading games and such but I've got a bit of trouble when downloading mongeko's games. after it downloads, an window jumps and says that I must download something to get it satarted. How do I fix that?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waw thank you for sharing those games! i really love rpg game <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tsuki-san~ Do you still have a working link for the game 'Eyes Without a Face'? :3 I can't find an alternative link... :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tsuki-san~ Do you still have a working link for the game 'Eyes Without a Face'? :3 I can't find an alternative link... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.rpg-maker.fr/popup/jeudownload.php?id=576

      hope it helps

      Delete
  12. Hey! As someone who never knows where to look to find new RPGs to play, I'm so glad I found this blog! A thought though, putting Mogeko Castle in the "adventure" category is a little misleading, since the game contains quite a few chasing sequences.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHAT DO YOU do for a living ?

    you play so much games. how do you get money to live????

    ReplyDelete