Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bury






Made by : Hachisuka

Wolf RPG Editor

Translated by :  anonymous

Genre : Adventure Puzzle Game

Story :



Coco, a girl who lost her notebook, try to search it inside an old mansion. When she stepped inside, she found something strange happened inside the mansion. She meet the little boy, and Lyel who helped her to find her precious notebook. 





Subjective Review :

Ah too bad this game has problem from the author.
Yes, the author forbid us to do these things :
  • Redistributed the game (including reupload game file)
  • Translated the game
  • Make spoiler when reviewing the game
  • Make public live playthrough 

Author forbid anyone to translate this game but then someone translated it without permission and spread it over the internet. One link down, then a mirror link will raise up.
GUILTY PLEASURE

I know this is sound wrong, but still... I download the translated version, and played it.

THIS IS WAS A GOOD GAME
if you understand the story
but some people seems like confused so.... they will say this is not interesting enough.

I can't spoil the game, so I capture some image from the game.

Just say. Poor Coco.













Subjective Rate : 9/10

STATUS :
Game Played. Complete 




Downloaded at : I cant give the link. But, you can google it and keep it by yourself

Walkthrough :
Like I said up there, it's forbidden to make some live playthrough so there is no video walkthroug. But looking around the blogspot, I found someone made text walkthrough which can helped you through the game

Text Walkthrough

14 comments:

  1. I apologise, but all of the links I looked for were Japanese ONLY games. Do you know any website which has the English translation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh... Do you know what "Download torrents" mean? I tried to download Bury but there were 2 options. Either:

    "Download torrents"

    "Direct download"

    What do they mean, and what's the difference?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Download Torrents mean you will need a torrent client for it (Likely, Bittorrent or Utorrent)

      While Direct downloads are usually the fastest way to download files.

      I'd pick Direct if you have fast internet.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. could you please give some clues to find the game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you give Me Downloaded ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please may you give me the English translation to my tumblr submit?
    I will not publish i just wanna play the game (you may submit anonymousely if yu'd like!!)
    http://lcecream.tumblr.com/submit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I've been looking for the game translation but I just didn't find it, would you please gave it to me? I'll not publish it or anything ;v; maybe send the link to my tumblr? its http://debbie-dick.tumblr.com/ thank you ;v;

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls pls.. give me the link.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't find a Link to the english Version ether. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tbh i cant sent the link if we are not friend in this social media tho

    ReplyDelete
  10. have found it on vnsharing.site

    ReplyDelete