Monday, November 03, 2014

Oyadori no Ko






Made by : Kona Kona Kona Kona Kona

Wolf RPG Editor

Translated by :  vi1222


Genre : Horror Adventure  Game

Story :

Mass and mysterious kidnapping case occurred. A boy called [Player] woke up in certain room and found himself being kidnapped by someone or something. While he trying to find a way out, he found that another people who kidnapped with him already dead in a cruel way. He realize that he have to go out before he had same destiny with other victims.



Subjective Review :



First, i wanna say.. THANK GOD I ALREADY FINISH THIS GAME. 
(cough) ahem, so yes, I am glad when I already finish the game. I was so happy and feel relieved.

Okay, story start when [Player]--oh yes, you can change the name of player here--woke up in an empty room. There is nothing except wall, notebook and a red thing around him. Yes, there is no door too. And [Player] only have a lighter and a hammer.. At first I don't know what to do, but hints say that I have to find a weak wall. (just open the menu and press C repeatedly to see the hint). I walk through the wall and come to a new place where 3 another victims get kidnapped too.


After finding a key, and do some search, something happened. From three another people, there's only one who survive. Then the [Player] starting to find a way out with  the key that he had. From here on, he must solve some puzzle and meet some chase event.

YES, THERE IS QUITE MUCH CHASE EVENT, much more that Sukutte.

In the final scene, I rotate my keyboard cause I have to, glad I have USB Portable Keyboard. 
Overall, this game is make me want to flip my laptop so badly (lol i am kidding).
As expected from kona5 :
- Twist Ending
- Twist puzzle
- Much Chase Event

Difficulty : 10/10

Subjective Rate : 9/10

STATUS :
Game Played. Complete 




Downloaded at :  N/A. Link error
Password kona5

Walkthrough :

No comments:

Post a Comment