Sunday, April 05, 2015

Hide and Seek [ Story of Dorothy ] - ANDROID GAME



Made by :TabomSoft

Android

Genre : Horror, Adventure, Mystery Game

Story :

Dorothy, who fell asleep in the closet while playing Hide and Seek
Coming out of the closet after waking up, she couldn't remember why she was there in the first place.
In order to solve this mystery, Dorothy started to explore the house.


Subjective Review :

Just. Wow.
The stories, the gameplay, the puzzles and mysteries are great.

Story starts when Dorothy play a hide and seek with The Devil. She fell asleep, and when she woke up, all she found is her house's already empty. And somehow,  she lost her memories. To regain what she's lost, she has to solve any mysteries in her house. Once she found any clue, a chase event will after her, and she has to survive.

The story later revealed. Actually there's a fire case where a family die inside of it. Yes, it's Dorothy's. Her house burn with her parents in it, and herself who hide in closet. People said her spirit's still wandering in the house.

The graphic of this game is good, I love it when there's no lag when I played this.
Puzzles are good too, especially the chess puzzle. 
Traps are amazing, you won't see it coming, and everything is so tricky.
Even the key for true end is so damn tricky. (Actually I spend a lot lives to get the true end)

To be honest I am kinda sad when I found out that I can't record my screen since my Android type isn't compatible with recording application. (Mine is Android KitKat 4.4.2 while recording application require Android Lollipop. And I won't root my phone)

FINALLY I CAN RECORD MY PHONE SCREEN, SO I RE-PLAY THE GAME

Here some screencaptures :













Subjective Rate : 10/10

STATUS :
Game Played. Complete



Downloaded at : Hide and Seek (Story of Dorothy) - ANDROID Game

Walkthrough

5 comments:

  1. Tabomsoft, creator Hide And Seek has release a new game, DeepSeaGirl [Horor Adventure], I'm stuck on B2Level at the room with goddamn Herring-fish,anyone can help me to solve the puzzle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsukisiro san would you help me ??
    Im stuck on second floor, in a pillar room with a box in the middle of the room and some gems drop on the floor besides the pillars, how to match them??
    I'll try so many times and the results dorothy still die, and i don't know what happens...
    Please help me to solve that,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check the large painting in 2F hallway. There's a hint.

      And then put the gems based on that painting.

      Moon (yellow) in the sky means the yellow gem in the north pillar
      Grass (green) in the ground means the green gem in the south pillar

      Like that

      Delete