Thursday, September 24, 2015

Red World



Made by :
Nao/Season of Twilight (夕闇の季節)
Translated by : Tosiaki
 
RPG Maker 2000

Genre : Horror, Puzzle, Mystery Game

Story :


Everything's going weird when a guy named Akira just go back from the store and bought his mother a tea. Akira suddenly entered the red world, an other dimension where no people but monsters lived. He must find the way out, or else... he trapped in that world forever.

Subjective Review :



I never thought I will finish this game on Tax Office. While waiting for queue I brought my laptop and play it.


Okay, story starts when Akira get out from the elevator and brought his mom a tea as she requested. But he found nothing in his home except some of monsters all over the places. Akira want to know what happened in the world he lived in, and there's no other way unless he figure it out somehow. Akira walk out the town and meet a girl who has same destiny like him. They're trapped in the red world and attempt to go out together. Luckily, after a long way to an abandoned school they could go back to their on world and they live a separate lives like before.


To be honest I am quite enjoy this game event though all the monsters are chasing me!!
I almost run out the pieces everytime I got chased. The puzzle is not that difficult, but monsters are sure very troubling. It's hard to deal with them hahah..



Subjective Rate : 9/10

STATUS :
Game Played. Complete



Downloaded at : Red World

Walkthrough :

2 comments:

  1. try this https://easy-rpg.org/wiki/user/player/rtp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts.
    RPG Maker MV

    ReplyDelete