Sunday, October 26, 2014

Cloé's Requiem





Made by : Nubarin and Nanashi no Chiyo of the group Buriki Clock
RPG MAKER VX

Translated by : Tosiaki




Genre : Horror Puzzle Game

Story :

There's a boy named Michel who run away from his curse and got into a cursed mansion. To get out from that mansion, Michel must help the girl called Cloé break the curse inside the mansion. Michel do the best he can, until he find the truth




Subjective Review :


There's so much puzzle inside the game, and it's quite a long time since I play the game with several ending like this.
The story start when a boy named Michel run away and delivered to the cursed mansion. He get locked inside the mansion and have to find out the way to break the curse, according what Cloé said. Cloé is a girl that play piano and said that the cursed can be breaks if Michel can play the certain scores.
Unfortunately the cursed maker didn't go easy on him. He meet so much hindrance in his search. Start from the cursed mirror, the doll, until the statue.







Not only that, Michel have to fight over Cloé's Father, Alain before kill the final curse and struggle with his past. The story of this game and its difficulties are good. And the scores is classic scores. I love classical music, so when I play this I also listening classical music in my ear.
(LOL) I am kinda obsessed with classical music which played by violin.

Subjective Rate : 10/10

STATUS :
Game Played. Complete 




Downloaded at : Cloé's Requiem

Walkthrough : 

19 comments:

  1. I like this game. the True Ending gave me manly tears after playing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... I know the feeling bro

      Delete
    2. That doesn't work either. It just leads you to one of those endless "survey" ads that make you complete countless "offers" and doesn't actually just let you download the game. Can you please send it through MegaZ or Google Drive or something?

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry, but I've burnt the first stuffed bear, now I can't find the other two to burn, can you help me with this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After you burn a teddy bear, try to get out, there will be 4 teddy bears appeared.

      Burn 2 of them.
      ( I forgot which teddy bear, but you can see it in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qCDBhH0jmY&index=2&list=PLvYse2bICOyko8FAqh5t2qnbJcwrIJn9N)

      Delete
  3. i can't start the game..it says could not found font MS Mincho...sob3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need a font named MS MIncho, you can download it here:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/uj5hveu5chhvc4y/msmin90.rar

      hope the page still works!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. what's type of this game? rpg vx ace or something? i can't start and it said couldn't found rgss2202E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need rpg maker or an update if you already have one.
      I currently have the most recent of this page:
      http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

      It works for me, hope it works for you too

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I downloaded the RTP from the link, Yoshi sensei, but it still says the same thing... Do I need to do something with it after I installed it?

      Delete
  5. um
    download for the game please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need help when ever i try to open the game its RGSS2O2E.dll could not be found pls help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! did you find how to do because I'm exactly in the same case as you !

      Delete
  7. I downloaded the font ms mincho and put it in the "game" folder, but when I try to open the game it still says that it can't find that font. Please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. Hello! some of you may have already solved this problem but I'll just put it here in case there are others clueless about this as well! https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package you can use this link to install the RTP you need (for this game you can install the RPG MAKER VX RTP which is stated in the game description). If you have a 'rgss202e.dll missing file' error, you can just go ahead and type that into Google and you will find websites that lets you download said file. For me, I downloaded from this website: https://www.dll-files.com/rgss202e.dll.html and I just extract it in the game folder. It works just fine for me!

    ReplyDelete